Dive Report: St. Andrews State Park 25 July 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GREAT pics Barry! Since I only was able to get one dive in I left my camera behind. I enjoyed the dive without the camera....but poor Walter, I kept pointing at stuff that I thought would make a good picture. Only thing more annoying then a diver with a camera....is a diver who has a camera, but left his in the car!

LOL. :rofl3:
Worse yet is to not have your camera and see something you've wanted video or a picture of...
GREAT pics Barry! Since I only was able to get one dive in I left my camera behind. I enjoyed the dive without the camera....but poor Walter, I kept pointing at stuff that I thought would make a good picture. Only thing more annoying then a diver with a camera....is a diver who has a camera, but left his in the car!

Terrific pics! All those frogfish - been looking for them every dive down here, man do I have some work
to do on finding these guys. Traded diving Saturday for some fishing - the Cobia was unbelievable, but ....

Barry your pics are awesome as usual. The Octopus video is also great. The leap from one rock to another was the money shot. I did not have my camera rolling when it did that. I will post some of mine tomorrow. I got home two hours ago and just got finished washing my gear.

The late arrivers were me (Pam), Jodi and her granddaughter Darien. We really enjoyed diving with ya'll and dinner. The pics are great and will help Darien show all her friends back in Oregon the stuff she saw on her first ocean dive.

Pamawi.... I knew it was something like that! It was a real pleasure to have you all there with us. I had a great time as did everyone I've spoke with. Hope to see you again soon!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom