Dive Report: St. Andrews State Park 25 July 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great Photos Pal. I love the Anemone, Urchin and Mantis Shrimp the best! Great job!

I almost gave up on the mantis shrimp pictures. I deleted many photos that were way to green with not one distinct color. Then I found a cool button on photo shop that removed the green and brought the colors to life. Now I am upset of all the photos I have deleted this year.

Great photos and it was nice to dive with you. I was looking for a jeely to shoot. It's funny that when you want to find one you cant, but when you don't there everywhere.

A few more:

00112.JPG

I think the group of blue angelfish I took is my favorite out of my pictures. Blue angelfish are my favorite, and it was a real treat to sneak up on such a nice group of them.

Saturday 7-25-09

I started out towards Panama City from Pensacola early on Saturday (7-25-09) to meet up with everyone at St. Andrews.

Sunday 7-26-09

I had such a good time on Saturday that I went ahead and made the trip out to the jetties again on Sunday (I should have got a hotel). There was a neap tide running on Sunday so visibility dropped down to 20 feet with a lot of suspended particulate in the water. Even with 20 feet of visibility it was still a fantastic set of dives. I again completed two dives lasting a little over 60 minutes. On my last dive of the day I stopped taking pictures and started Easter egg hunting

Wow Walter!! We had such a great time!! I counted at least a dozen divers from SB who came out to cheer Andy on on his 100th dive!! I can't begin to tell you all how much that meant to him.
On Sunday, Walter and Jason were there again to dive with Andy and I for two more dives at the most spectacular shore dive I have ever been on! Thank all of you so much for making this such a wonderful weekend!!

I counted at least a dozen divers from SB who came out to cheer Andy on on his 100th dive!!

It was great to get out there with such a great group of people and a cool way to get in dive 100 for Andy.

Congradulations Andy on your 100th dive!!!!!!!!!

:wave: :chicken:

I almost gave up on the mantis shrimp pictures. I deleted many photos that were way to green with not one distinct color. Then I found a cool button on photo shop that removed the green and brought the colors to life. Now I am upset of all the photos I have deleted this year.

Tell me more about this photoshop button to remove the green. All my pics are green.

Congrats on your 100th dive Andy! Your underwater antics were hilarious!

Congrats on your 100th dive Andy! Your underwater antics were hilarious!

Yes, they were. It showed what a great time he was having!!:D

Back
Top Bottom