Divemaster in the Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WooHoo!!! Another DIVE DOJO monster!! Tell Ethei to get his butt back in the water!! He'll know who said it!! LOLOLOL

I am doing my DMT in Sabang right now. Sabang is a great choice because it offers more variety then anywhere I have been diving before. Wrecks, Macro, Big Stuff, Super Drifts, Tech- They got it all, right here.

I am doing my coarse at Dive Dojo. I can highly recommend it to you. You can learn a ton here, and I was very happy with my choice.

There are many good dive shops here and you can easily spend a day talking to people and find a great shop.

I also used this website to help find a dive center for my DMT, you probably find my old thread reguarding my coarse...

Hope that helps a bit....

Adam, please say hi to Trendy, Lito and Ethei for me!:coffee: I miss them terribly! Oh, and also give Halcyon a few Skyflakes for me!!!! He'll appreciated it!

Simon the CODMAN

Another hello to Trendy, Ethei (I'd always wondered how you spelled it!) and Halcyon, from Struany in Australia :) Have Halcyon fleas cleared up yet, I took them some flea treatment last time I was there

Back
Top Bottom