Diving in Grand Cayman - Off The Wall Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ukmc

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
Just want to give a shout-out to Off The Wall Divers. I dove with them for 4 days. True concierge service. Tom keeps groups small (on purpose) so everyone gets attention they need. DMs are amazing. They are very safety oriented. Dive briefings are spot on. One does not have to come up as a group and also their adage is - “you don’t get refunds for unused air, just come up with 500psi”. Love it! All the dives were very good and rinch with marine life sans hard coral. If you don’t like the feel of cattle boats - you will enjoy this outfit!

Good to know they run a good outfit. How big is their boat? Is there adequate protection from the elements? Snacks? Towels? I've come to expect that sort of service on GC.

Thanks

Dove with them before. They were very accommodating with our schedule and site request

Everyone has their favourite for various reasons.

I personally dive with DNS when on GC. I've known Dusty for a long time and like the way he runs his business. I think most of the dive ops on GC are good. They have to be to stay in business in a very competitive market.

Some of the big ops that run out of the hotels might be an exception. I've seen some very crowded boats over the years. I also think that the smaller operators tend to have loyal clients who dive with them trip after trip. This leads to more seasoned divers on the boat, which IMO, makes the experience more enjoyable.

Back
Top Bottom