Diving in the Nude...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm toying with the idea of diving in the nude as a joke... any thoughts? suggestions? ideas?

i did a naked dive in fiji with a group of mates :D we rolled of the boat in our bikinis as there was a guy driving the boat! we stripped off just under the water and did a 45 min dive completly naked! if your a girl you just need to remember not to do the frog kick (especially if there is someone behind you!!) we got out bikinis back on during the saftey stop, which is VERY difficult to get your top on under your bcd and you have to take your fins off to get your bottoma back on!
was very fun though and id defo do another one!!!!!

i did a naked dive in fiji with a group of mates :D we rolled of the boat in our bikinis as there was a guy driving the boat! we stripped off just under the water and did a 45 min dive completly naked! if your a girl you just need to remember not to do the frog kick (especially if there is someone behind you!!) we got out bikinis back on during the saftey stop, which is VERY difficult to get your top on under your bcd and you have to take your fins off to get your bottoma back on!
was very fun though and id defo do another one!!!!!

Hmmm... if you'd all planned ahead just a bit more, it would probably have been easier to use the bikini bottoms that tie at the sides, so you could just untie them, and pass them between your legs rather than having to pull them up over your feet.

Would it have counted as well to have just pulled the bikini top up, and let it rest loosely around your neck under the BC during the dive? It would still have been a bit tricky getting it pulled back into place while wearing the gear, but probably easier than putting it completely on from carrying it in a pocket.

The Utilikilts page has a photo section, which includes a photo of a guy doing a scuba dive wearing his Utilikilt. That would make for an easy transition from clothed to nude for a guy, as the Utilikilt wraps around the waist, and so would be easy off/easy on. Besides which, it's a Utilikilt, which is a truly manly garment to wear. :)

(I'm waiting for my local retailer to get my size of Utilikilt back in stock, so I can get one...)

how bout a nice big fire worm to top it off

When I was in college I had a scuba "date" with my girl. We had a jellyfish sting us in a very unfortunate manner. Sadly, some parts of the anatomy are much more sensitive to nematocysts invenomation than others! :shocked2:

Hey Buddy your safety sausage is loose.... What do you mean that's not a safety sausage? :)

I did a fair amount of pool work one day without a shirt. Even though my BC was snug, there was still chaffing on the shoulders to the point that it scabbed up the next day. Lesson learned... wear something.

You're in Rhode Island Are you sure you want to dive without an exposure suit? Back in my college days at URI, I joined the polar bear club. It's not something I would want to do for 45/60 minutes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom