Girlfriend doesn’t dive vacation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Luca Brasi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Looking for ideas , leaving from East coast of U.S. would like to do two morning dives and return to resort. My first thought was Cozumel, any better option

Looking for ideas , leaving from East coast of U.S. would like to do two morning dives and return to resort. My first thought was Cozumel, any better option
Good first thought. Might want to look at St Croix. I would stick with larger places with a more established topside tourist area ie stay away from places like Little Cayman. Let us know how things work out. Be safe

So, you’re leaving her back in FL to sleep wit da fishes?

Depending on how particular you are about the diving, others here have reported going to Sandals resorts in the Caribbean. Diving is included, or at least used to be, and your GF would have all the resort amenities she might want.

Bermuda, it is expensive, and the coral and fish are different than in Coz or the Carribean due to the more northern location. Island is safe, and close to the east coast (<2hr flight form NYC).

Curacao....

Roatan. Lots of resorts at West Bay.. Good diving out of West End. Well, pretty good diving out of everywhere.

Barbados plus hardly any americans there :)

Back
Top Bottom