diving sunday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PAdiver93:
And what about diving with a local license holder???? I'll pay for his/hers license...

Only the license holder can take lobsters...and generally it's a bad idea to take lobsters when your buddy doesn't have a license...the Environmental Police will just assume that malice was intended.

Soggy:
Yeah, and you'll get a big hefty fine and/or have your dive gear and car confiscated. Lobster poaching in New England is a serious offense.
EXACTLY - THUS I would NOT mind paying $200 for an out-of-state license

I guess Mass is the only state... /$5000 in property and temp residency required/

I'm looking for a housemate PAdiver93... just think, you could get a lobster license AND a winning football team. :wink:

MSilvia:
I'm looking for a housemate PAdiver93... just think, you could get a lobster license AND a winning football team. :wink:

Giving up on the Eagles???? Never - Forget Lobsters - I'm diving for tuna this summer (canned variety at the local supermarket). PATS still smell like rats! GTo Eagles! :05:

Rick L:
Hi
I got the temps off my computer.
Let those philly fans eat soup!
We can eat lobsters with the champs :)
Rick L

...Eagles still rule!..... Man, the only way out is to establish residency in RI... Live with those damn Patsy fans...

Question of the day for u's - What's a Yiengling??? :wink:

PAdiver93:
...Eagles still rule!..... Man, the only way out is to establish residency in RI... Live with those damn Patsy fans...

Question of the day for u's - What's a Yiengling??? :wink:

Ahh, c'mon, that's easy. Beer, made in PA.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom