diving sunday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No beer is made in NE, but Yiengling is a LAGER made in PA... :wink:

I am not sure what a "Yiengling" is; however, Yuengling is curently being touted as "americas oldest brewery", founded in 1829 on Centre Street in Pottsville, PA by David G. Yuengling. Yuengling is a tasty draught!

http://www.yuengling.com/

As for the Philadelphia Eagles, they have a good coach, a top shelf QB, T.O. proved himself a resilent route runner, historically their Defensine Line is a force and Philly is a great football town. The eagles will be difficult to beat this coming year. The only knock I could have is that their recieving corps always seem a little shy of talent, production, and moreso depth. "First Down" Freddy Mitchell is your 3rd reciever? According to his stats I think he retireed three years ago. That check that Philly keeps sending him is his Social Security Check!

All that said; Philly has a good football team, but, I'll let the superbowl scoreboard do the rest of the talking...Go Pats!! After all it is the New England Lobster Divers forum

Also I am not sure but perhaps you have heard of Budweiser or Anheuser-Busch ? I believe "Bud" is a lager and I am 100% positive that's brewed in Merrimac NH. As a few other classy gentlemen have pointed out, lots of quality brewers in these here New England States.

As for me, I look forward to tasting Yak's ESB (especially with a few bugs fresh from the sea), but I'm just as happy with a Miller High Life or an Old Milwaukee chilling in my palm, but that's just me!!

Let's not forget the Smuttynose brewery, the Newport Storm brewery, the New England brewing company, the Cambridge brewing company, the Wachusett brewing company, the Kennebec brewery, the Union Station brewery, the Tremont brewery, Brew Moon, John Harvard's brew house, the Paper City brewery, the Watch city brewery, Martha's Vineyard Ales, the Ipswich brewing company, the Long Trail brewing company, the Otter Creek brewery, the Sunday River Brewing Company, the Redhook brewery, the Sea Dog brewing company, the Shipyard brewery, the Coddington brewing company, Trinity Brewing, the Stone Coast brewery, the Harpoon brewery, Emerald Isle Brew Works, the Boston Beer Works, and all the brewerys I don't know about or can't recall.

I think Sam Adams was originally brewed here too... back before it was mass produced.

Don't knock it till u tried it! The ONLY domestic brand of beer that actually tastes LIKE real beer. And priced like a domestic ($14 for a 24pack). Color and taste combo in this EASILY surpasses Heineken, Amstel or any other foreign (I would except to Stella and obviously Corona is in the class of its own).

I should set up a beer exchange...

Don't KNOCK our WRs! Look at Stinkston! He's got the best hands any NE fan can dream about - he's got LOBSTA arms! And Freddy - he is not retired - he is retarded. Fire them two and give their $ to TO and BWest!

Fine, forget Lobsters for now - who is up for spearfishing in June?

PAdiver93:
Don't knock it till u tried it! The ONLY domestic brand of beer that actually tastes LIKE real beer.
There's nothing to knock... it's a decent beer. Of course, if you think it's the only domestic beer that tastes like real beer, you obviously haven't tried enough of the other domestic beers. Some of them are damn good. Even a couple of the American lagers.
PAdiver93:
who is up for spearfishing in June?
Why wait until June?

Finals till June - can't get out! Here is the deal - I'll bring our Ling, u'll get your brew - we'll have a good time after the dive.

Is RI better for spear?

It's illegal to spear striped bass in MA, but it's okay in RI. I usually go for flounder up here, but wouldn't hesitate to take a cod, haddock, or black bass if the opportunity presented itself.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom