In the last 12 months ...

• I posted more on scubaboard than I dived

Votes: 26 32.5%
  • I dived more than I posted on scubaboard

Votes: 54 67.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

klausbh once bubbled...
...Obviously regulators will tend to have oodles more posts than dives.

I'm not so sure about that. I post alot less since I became a Moderator than I did as a regular member. Some people can't accept that I can still have an opinion as a member and not take it as board opinion from a Moderator. So I avoid those discussions and keep my opinions to myself.

Dee
Reg. Member

Lets see, I might have done 50 posts at perhaps a minute a piece which is equal to one dive.....give or take a tad so I have probably spent a bit more time wet than typing.
Bill

Some people can't accept that I can still have an opinion as a member and not take it as board opinion from a Moderator.
That is probably the WORST part of being a moderator. If you disagree with anyone at all you are painted as a bad moderator and not worthy of the position. I am still passionate about certain subjects to not back down though. Maybe I will reign in my opinions when I actually get paid for this! :tease: NOT!!!

klausbh once bubbled...
I'm curious: within the last year, who dived more often than he/she posted on this board and vice versa?

-Klaus

I dunno about this board, or this year, but, since 09/97, I have 900 dives, and over 12,000 posts overall.

Popeye, you spend way too much time with your computer if you have made 12000 posts, I'm at 50 and that is more time than I ever meant to spend LOL.
Bill

Dyno Bill once bubbled...
Popeye, you spend way too much time with your computer if you have made 12000 posts, I'm at 50 and that is more time than I ever meant to spend LOL.
Bill

Let's see where you are in a year. :)

in the past year, I've had far more dives than posts.

And if we're talking time underwater... I measure mine in the number of weeks per year. Takes a few dives, but it adds up to around 3 weeks of 24 hour days spent underwater in the last year.

Life doesn't suck. :D

Back
Top Bottom