In the last 12 months ...

• I posted more on scubaboard than I dived

Votes: 26 32.5%
  • I dived more than I posted on scubaboard

Votes: 54 67.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee once bubbled...
I post a lot less since I became a Moderator than I did as a regular member. Some people can't accept that I can still have an opinion as a member and not take it as board opinion from a Moderator. So I avoid those discussions and keep my opinions to myself.

Dee
Reg. Member

You got that right Dee

rollins once bubbled...
I'm trying to keep my # dives equal to # posts...

I wasn't bold enough to suggest it so directly, but that is exactly what I was thinking.

-Klaus

Well, since getting OW certified in March 2001 I've done about 575 dives. In the same interval, between this board and my "other" scuba board, I've done about 1,200 posts.

I see your point ... I need to dive more and talk less ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

O-ring once said if you don't have 10 times the number of dives as you do posts...yuou should be regarded as a pipe toking something or other and dive....

I think I'll second that...absurd...more posts than dives...certainly not me.

And DREW - piss off!!!!...damn living in the caymans being a dive dude...you're just jealous you don't got to the midwest to dive some of our lovely quarries..

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
And DREW - piss off!!!!...damn living in the caymans being a dive dude...you're just jealous you don't got to the midwest to dive some of our lovely quarries..

I 've done my fill of quarry diving. Did my OW cert dives in Wisconsin in October with a bit of snow falling.

My dive total pales in comparison to some of the experienced divers here. I asked my boss, and he did some thumbnail calculations. He figures, with conservative estimates, that he has done approximately 18,000 (Yup, eighteen thousand!) dives and logged more than one and a half years of bottom time here.

I'm just getting started.

I have less then 12 posts and more then 14,000 min. underwater, this year. I'm not sure, but unless I can get internet underwater I don't have time to post.

O-ring once said if you don't have 10 times the number of dives as you do posts...yuou should be regarded as a pipe toking something or other and dive....

I think I'll second that...absurd...more posts than dives...certainly not me.

BULLS**T!

If you've been diving for years and have 100s -1000s of dives I'd agree with you, but what about us newbies?

When you're just staring out even if you're doing a lot of diving, you're still figuring things out, and probably have a few new questions after every dive. Which means more posts!

Unfortunately I must admit to posting more than diving because I live in this crappy landlocked PA area where diving is limited to quarries that aren't even opened during the week and I have to drive 2 hours to get to the ocean.

could be worse, but could be better!

Planning my escape.

Actually in the last 11 months I haven't dived and I have logged well over 1000 dives but I will dive next month and September should see a flurry of dives.:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom