DIY Back Plate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

subzero:
On the subject of BP/Wings, I'm sure there's a slew of topics in this board about this, but what draws people to BP/Wings over the-run-of-the-mill BCs?

Honestly, I just want to look cool :14: at the resort and impress the girls with my macho-terminator-tech BC

Axua:
Honestly, I just want to look cool :14: at the resort and impress the girls with my macho-terminator-tech BC
If you swear BP/Wings are babe magnets, I'll ditch my Zeagle Ranger :)

DiveGolfSki:
Uhhh .... what's the website for them ... :D

I think a "fake halcyon bp" would be okay. I'm not sure I'd buy a fake wing though.

yup the backplate and harness should be ok but i wouldnt get the wing as well. they are littred all over china and they dont advertise, they just pass em of as the real thing as youl find out when you check out the dive shops over there

Axua:

if you think the ladies fall for the bp/wing wait til you show up with twin tanks or better yet a rebreather

clgsamson:
gasp..Bro, with a twin tanks behind me i'd be plodding on my knees, crawling even to reach the babes..gasp

The twin tanks are for pictures for the girls back home bro and more importantly for your friendster account. This is best taken while sitting on a boat about to do a backroll. AND don't forget the all black wetsuit!

Spoon:
if you think the ladies fall for the bp/wing wait til you show up with twin tanks or better yet a rebreather

I remember I was diving with clients last year at Kirby's rock and all of a sudden a diver comes out of nowhere with twin tanks and in tow behind him where two women divers wearing board shorts and bikinis. At the end of my dive, my clients asked me who was that cool looking diver! So yeah I guess it will get 'em gals

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom