do you log "solo" dives in your log book?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DA Aquamaster:
...I also use my own custom log book pages where I have a checkbox for "solo dive" as well as for "deco dive", both of which the DM is free to frown about if he/she wants...

Solo, deco, deco mix, cave, doubles all added to custom log. Unfortunately I haven't had the pleasure of seeing a DM reaction because no one ever asks to see my log book! :confused:

I also log every significant dive. Even 13' for 3 minutes like DA, if a recovery, etc. Otherwise, probably not. However, anything over 20' will be logged regardless of significance however short a dive, especially if I'm doing 4-5 dives in a day for several days or a couple deco dives a day for several days. Any information that could be useful to DAN or the chamber, should it come to that (it shouldn't), will be in my log.

Back
Top Bottom