Votes: 64 56.1%
  • No

Votes: 38 33.3%
  • I lie about it instead

Votes: 12 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...the best latrine is neoprene - especially when rented... I'm a wetsuit pee-er, but I drink insane amounts of water when I dive because I tend to get dehydrated easily when it's really hot. No big, just scrub the suit when you get home. Be sure to flush lots of water through the suit before you get out of the water or you might leave a stain on the deck of the boat whilst you drip-dry :)

And NEVER, under ANY circumstances - tuck you wetsuit into your boots, that's just asking for trouble...

-Frank

I i simply can't hold out any longer i try to lie on my back and elevate my legs hoping the warmth runs up and out of my suit
does warm urine rise or sink?
Howard

I laughed so hard at this thread, I almost peed in my pants. But since they're not a rental, I made a quick dash for the bathroom.
:D

Buying my own wetsuit was a top priority due to this reason as it always gave me the willies! So I can honestly say never never. Besides having a stinky suit your likely to have dogs cock a leg once they get a whiff of ya! :spew:

Obviously those folks who say they "never" have never been out on a 4-5 hour 2 tank charter on a boat without a head.

Either that or camels dive. :wink:

Marc

I am really amazed that more people who are drysuit divers aren't mentioning or taking advantage of diapers while diving. Just like the 2nd last post from this one stated :

"who say they "never" have never been out on a 4-5 hour 2 tank charter on a boat without a head."

I realise I am new to the drysuit way of diving ( and god how I do love it) but I fully intend on makin good use of the diaper option if the forseeable need arises
Oh and as for peeing in a wet-suit. Nope never done it, way too much respect for my dive-instructor/shop-owner.

:wink:

Diapers are just about the most uncomforable, stinking, horifying contraption ever devised.

Take a few practice runs in your bath tub, or you'll be in for a real mess.

Heh,...actually I wont be using the diaper option unless I have to.
I suppose if its as nastier than I think it is I just may put in a pee valve.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom