Votes: 64 56.1%
  • No

Votes: 38 33.3%
  • I lie about it instead

Votes: 12 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been told so many times that the difference between a rental wetsuit and your personal wetsuit is at least you know who peed in yours.Enough said.Or typed if you like.

Jen

Dectek once bubbled...
I just can't wait to see tomorrows poll.

Does farting in your drysuit effect buoyancy?

Too funny... I've always thought it was just very efficient offgassing...

:embarr:

Yep of course I do !! Instant relief... aaaaaaaaaaaaaah

I love that warm funny feeling that you get from peeing in your suit. In fact, it's great on those cold winter days without a dry-suit.

Hey there's a new thing that DIR or DIRF could stand for: Draining It Regularly or Draining It Really Freely:)

Wreck Ranger

Draining It Regularly! Oh yeah! I love it! hehehehhe

-Dennis

Old steel bladder, that's me. I peed once in my suit and couldn't get rid of the smell, soooo here's my advice.

Pee BEFORE you get into your wetsuit.....( I know it's a radical concept, but well worth the effort of investigating) :confused:

Cheers all pee'ers
The Gasman

So, I dive dry suit only, therefore I don't pee (no relief valve). I have ended a dive early when my bladder nearly exploded. Man, I was in serious need of relief. My safety stop seemed to last about 15 hours. I was sweating in 47 degree water! Just what is the hand signal for "I gotta pee or my bladder will rupture"! My buddy looked at me like an alien as I tried to get the messege of the intense pressure backing up my kidneys, but she did not understand. Finally I gave the sign for "I'm cold". She understood and up we went. Ahhhhh... Thank God for boats with heads!!!

Jimi

If you ever wander into a washroom up here in Canada, and notice someone who is peeing for 3 minutes without stopping. That's ME. Never peed in the wet suit, never will.

Bladder the size of a basket ball you know.

On a side note for the guys (or maybe the girls as well, who knows). Have you ever noticed that as you get older, you become more and more like your dear old dad, and tend to pass gas (fart) to accompany that pee? Or that the volume and pitch of said passing of gas is greater, rattling windows at times, is in direct relation to the urgency and volume of pee expelled?

Would that also explain the sudden bouyancy issues some people have if they do in fact relieve themselves in a wet suit. Never looked, but I'm sure they start the uncontrolled accent butt first?

Just wondering.

Hmmm. I wonder if I should start a poll for that.

Naw, bad idea.

Regulators may not see the scientific nature if the poll and delete it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom