Votes: 64 56.1%
  • No

Votes: 38 33.3%
  • I lie about it instead

Votes: 12 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Idefinatlly try to hold out,
but then i wear a 2 piece zipeless suit which when you desperate can take longer than you want to exit.
Once after a longish dive and indulgment we arrived back at our
veicles to find someone had stolen all our stuff including clothes
when you stand in the police station reporting the incedent
and all the other guys stand upwind you vow
i'll never pee in my suit again.
Howard

Hold right hand out with fingers in a fist and thumb pointing out to your left. With left hand, reach out and pull down on your right thumb, then release. That's the FLUSH.

I think that the signal should be as follows:

1. Cross your legs tightly together. With your left hand, move it down towards the area right below you waist and clench lightly. With you right hand, extend your pointer finger and then point straight down toward your left hand.

2. grab your waterproof pen and draw two eyes then make sure that you have a yellow pen to color in those eyes as if they were floating in urine.

Wreck Ranger

I apparently have a severe subconscious block against it! I can't even pee after the dive hanging on the pack of the boat!! It makes long rides in MISERABLE!!!!!

I have a pee-valve in my dry suit i love it, only the condom catheter is kind of irritable on the first dive with it but on the next dive you can't even tell, but hell yes it is better than peeing in a dysuit!

One doesn't 'pee in their wetsuit'. One 'turns on the hot water'.

That is what it is commonly referred to when surfing.

Hell, I once peed in my ski suit.... snow ski that is.

I pee in my dry suit, but not without a catheter and working P valve.

feels good to pee when under water

Andy

i always peed in my wet suit, just have to shampoo the suit after each day of diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom