Dress code at Prima?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Prima's is nice but I've only been to the new location twice so I don't know the food as well as the old location. I definitely agree about the view though.

Like everyone else said, shorts and t-shirt would be fine though I usually just wear a nice polo.

I know you said Prima but I prefer Guido's for food. :)

Prima's is nice but I've only been to the new location twice so I don't know the food as well as the old location. I definitely agree about the view though.

Like everyone else said, shorts and t-shirt would be fine though I usually just wear a nice polo.

I know you said Prima but I prefer Guido's for food. :)
If I am going to have a steak in Cozumel, I would pick Guidos as well..nice place for dinner!

If I am going to have a steak in Cozumel, I would pick Guidos as well..nice place for dinner!

Yeah, I would go for Guido's over Prima.

Personally, I try and stay away from steaks completely while on Coz. I've never had much luck getting good cow down there, and generally stick to chicken and fish.

I went to the new location of Prima for the first time last month. We sat at the corner table outside where we could see the sunset. The view was spectacular; I kicked myself for not bringing the video camera.

The meal was excellent, if a little pricey. We had a tuna sashimi appetizer, grilled mixed seafood in olive oil and garlic over linguine, flan, and a crisp, slightly tart bottle of Chilean Sauvignon Blanc. I wore shorts and a collared shirt, but they had tried to reel me in the evening before when I passed by wearing a tie die Tshirt and sandals.

The only thing about that row of outside tables, though, not to reopen an old debate, is that it is the smoking section. The evening we went, though, the place was very empty and of the few customers out there, no one was smoking.

The only thing about that row of outside tables, though, not to reopen an old debate, is that it is the smoking section. The evening we went, though, the place was very empty and of the few customers out there, no one was smoking.

hehe.....:no:

Well after all that, we didn't go to Prima, we hooked up with some people from SCC and went to Casa Mission instead. I had never been in all my trips to Coz so I'm glad I went, it was very good. I have also eaten at Guido's in the past, very good food!

Sounds like Guido's has some pretty good food. How does the price compare to Prima. Actually my wife doesn't really care about the view, only the food.

Sounds like Guido's has some pretty good food. How does the price compare to Prima. Actually my wife doesn't really care about the view, only the food.

It might be a tad more expensive than Prima. Its located across the street from the water on the 2nd floor....you can get a table with a view and have great food there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom