Dress for success

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom R:
This book explains equipment and the reasons why that particular equipment is configured that way.

Kewl. I'm sure that it would answer a lot of questions people have about this type of gear set up. :thumb:

Not diving more than ten years and already thinks he can write a book. Hay! Dan dropped your deco bottles lately.

dsv1

Soooo.... does the book show any other brands of gear besides Halcyon for those items (like wings) where there's alternatives? Will be a while before I get to see the book.

Tom could you PM me on the detailes how can I buy the book on-line? And whether it can be shiped overseas (I'm in Poland)?
I would be very, very happy if I could have this book as I'm rethinking my gear....
Mania

GDI:
To Dan Mackay if you wrote a book BRAVOthat is no easy task to do. I wish you the best in it's distribution. If I get a chance to I will take a look at it. Good Luck

To GDI
What do you mean if???

JamesP:
To GDI
What do you mean if???
I might lend him the copy i intend buying in the near future :wink:

JamesP:
To GDI
What do you mean if???
Right I will amend my previous thread

Anyway Good luck on the books distribution Dan

Back