Dry suits and Catheters...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:rofl3:
This is the funniest thread yet!!! Someone ought to put this in humor!!!

(I will never dive a dry suit.)

Laugh all you want, but there's nothing like being warm and happy underwater, drinking when you want and peeing when you feel like it.

Terry

I don't know if Rochester still sends a penis gage with their sample kit.
It should bring many points on a treasure hunt...:eyebrow:

They do....it's referred to as a ""weinie wheel". I got my first sampler pack sent to my office and my secretary opened it. Needless to say the "weinie wheel" went around the entire office while the ladies "sized up the men" and giggled a lot.

On a side note, Seabreeze astringent will help dissolve remaining glue after condom removal. Also leaves you smelling minty fresh.

On a side note, Seabreeze astringent will help dissolve remaining glue after condom removal. Also leaves you smelling minty fresh.

And good to go until the next trip abroad...:D

Question though, when sizing how did you all take into account shrinkage? Go take a cold shower or watch re-runs of Roseanne?

D-R-Y-S-U-I-T

Dry. Not wet. Dry. Warm.

No shrinkage.

Have you seen the new Wide Bands? They now have a serial number printed on them.

Haven't seen the serial number? Maybe you're not rolling them down as far as I am. :D

ok, harry, i cackled at that one!

and we often have guys commenting in she-p threads, either with their own experiences or those of their girlfriends/wives...

who cares where knowledge or ideas come from?

This thread captures ALL of the reasons I have two P-valves sitting downstairs waiting to be put onto my drysuits -- but I just can't do it yet -- though even my wife has joined the ranks and swears by it.

Back
Top Bottom