During the crazy currents in cozumel Video 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That text in the middle - evaluation version ? - annoying. Otherwise a top-notch video, though I'd have chosen a different soudtrack...there just did. Muted the Google video and started up Enra...

Where in those 11 mins and 26 seconds do we see activity of 'crazy currents' ?

Suggestion: You can add to the comments, and in the comments create links to jump to specific time:sec of the video.

Liked! and FB'ed !

I know the middle think is annoying, I am still deciding which software to buy..

If avs or pinnacle..the interfaces look similar..

The turtle was kind of fighting the current..

nice video and great choice with that chilled breakbeat track, thanks :D

I have to agree with the others on the bouncing text box. It is very annoying.
Also, the color seems to be weird in some clips, I am guessing that is your camera. Which one are you using? Did you have a red filter or color correct or both? (I always use both red filter and tweaking in editing)
Some of the clips are really really nice, but I think it would be better cut into two smaller videos. I try to keep mine under 5 minutes if possible. Sometimes they get longer than that, but I try to get 3-5 minutes as that is about the length of time most people are willing to sit and watch a video. YMMV.

robin

I am using zx5 kodak with the ikelite red filter..

Some days it was overcast while diving so not enough light...

So tweaking the colors in the software may help, I will try it...

You certainly were able to find the critters ! Enjoyed the video including the music. Thanks for sharing. However, in the future, please do not touch the marine life.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom