Easiest way to put on a wet suit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lycra skin, lycra skin, lycra skin. I wish someone had told me about those when I took my OW certification. I ended up rubbing my knuckles raw in my various attempts to put the wetsuit on.

scarefaceDM:
Have a sexy assistant help you out...I have helped a few...um....shapley female divers get in and out of there skin tight suits...makes my day worth while let me tell you...

« As I wrap my arms around her waiste crossing in front for more leverage..:wink:...and do the lift and yank as the tight wetsuit slips over her hips...» Man i love girls in wet suits...

For u boys..soapy water...in a spray bottle...apply to the inner suit and slid yur arse in. Not gonna touch that.

Scareface, I would think that your method might make it a little [-]harder[/-], er...more difficult to get in the wetsuit! :wink:

Buy from www.wetwear.com Get the zippered legs and arms

just pull the thing on, geez, it aint as difficult gettin on as it is gettin off. I think my ankles and feet swell when diving because getting the suit back over those parts is next to impossible.

Getting it on isn't that bad, getting it off can be interesting to watch. :popcorn:

From my days getting into and out of a suit as much as 5 or 6 times in a day commercial diving I found a lycra skin was my best answer.

I keep the skin over my heals so my feet slide in easier and keep the sleaves over my hands until I have my arms through helps a lot.

The lycra skin works with the suit dry or wet and helps both dressing in and dressing out.

Crisco oil and a boat paddle, just kidding "maybe" I have used several types of dive suits over the years and have finaly found a combination of suits that are easy to get on. Henderson Hyperstretch farmer John two peice, easy to get on, I use layering for differnt temps, if water is very warm I may just use the 3 mill bottom, if slightly cooler I put a front zippered short sleeve over bottom, cooler than that I put the other 3 mil long sleeve over, colder than that I put the hooded bib on first, colder than that I wuss out

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom