Easiest way to put on a wet suit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Squirt some soapy water on you as you are putting the wet suit on.

TOM

I've generally found that feet first is the most commodious means of entry. :D

Other than that, the aforementioned lycra skin helps.

Some people use some sort of knee high panty hose or something of that sort.

Some use plastic bags.

Others will lubricate the feet, ankles and wrists with hair conditioner or some other slick liquid.

Braver divers often wet the insides of their suits before donning.

But I think that, after a while, most just give up on trying to use assists and just bite the bullet and learn to do the Wet Suit Boogie.

the K

A few other suggestions:
  • Solution of 1 part hair conditioner to 7 parts water sprayed in arm/leg holes
  • Talc on hands/wrists, feet/ankles
  • Place your extremities in a plastic shopping bag and push through the suit

Have a sexy assistant help you out...I have helped a few...um....shapley female divers get in and out of there skin tight suits...makes my day worth while let me tell you...

« As I wrap my arms around her waiste crossing in front for more leverage..:wink:...and do the lift and yank as the tight wetsuit slips over her hips...» Man i love girls in wet suits...

For u boys..soapy water...in a spray bottle...apply to the inner suit and slid yur arse in. Not gonna touch that.

Go one size larger

silicone spray is my friend...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom