Equipment problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scaldwell once bubbled...
Don't forget to paint it tekkie black, unless you intend to use it as a safely sausage.
You'd have to bag it for it to qualify as a safety sausage.

this went down hill fast....sooooo, you also, with it out side of the wet suit, use it like the fish with the lure attached to them, and get some very confused fish while spear fishing....:bonk: :bonk:

:(
A cheaper alternative to the dry suit is a semi-dry. Thats what I use....but not for the same reasons.;-0

Or maybe wearing a jockstrap w/ a cup (that fits of course

DUCT TAPE!

Willer

If you dive cooler waters, invest in a drysuit and save the family jewels. The wife or girlfriend will much appreciate it! :wink:

If you dive in warmer waters get a thinner thickness wetsuit and or get one size bigger than you normally wear.

Me personally, I invested in a drysuit. I got tired of pealing on and off the wetsuit and the wife wants kids later. So it was easy to justify the cost.

Good Luck!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom