erparamedic is on notice!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trucker girl:
I was on the phone with her when she was reading that merxlin... I can honestly say, I think she may have been laughing so hard that she drooled.

She's got a reputation for that, you know.

Laughing :rofl3: , or drooling :32: ?

Mike are you up to something dorky and you're not sharing it with us?

trucker girl:
I was on the phone with her when she was reading that merxlin... I can honestly say, I think she may have been laughing so hard that she drooled.

She's got a reputation for that, you know.

HEY!! I most certainly did NOT drool! Ok... but I will admit, when I was engrossed in painting my dive toes and placing rhinestones a while back... I totally did. It was an accident... :rofl3: :rofl3:

Uh-huh...

Okay, the dive flag is setting. I used Elmer's glue that I didn't know I had. No telling how old is was, but it looked like it was the proper consistency when it came out. And it tasted okay.

I will warn all of you who are waiting on pictures (with baited breath?) that this dive flag is not intended for the weak in stomach among us. It's made for humor, not longevity. I'm not even 100% certain I put the stripe on right. I was, after all, working with layers. And the glue doesn't always go on the right side. I had to remove my shoes and socks and install a clothespin on my nose in order to check the dive flag stripe orientation against my dive toes. Which have, by the way, fared nicely.

I even created a potential scuba propeller to go on my scuba beanie in honor of the surface beanie. It will probably last all of 30 seconds, but isn't success based on failure?

First the beanie, next the moon!

Note: I'm not really sure what that was supposed to mean, but I thought it sounded good.

trucker girl:
Just a low dose of f.p. though. We don't want her really sick- just sick enough... :wink:
Well I do dive in a diaper.........

LindaBluedolphin:
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Guess I am one of the few who doesn't call in sick, but have been on the other end of it trying to get the work for those who did done. I know some folks who planned a sick day for weeks. :shakehead:
Our offices must be in parallel universes!!!

Unfortunately, at my work, calling in sick is probably the only way to get to take all your vacation. And we operate under the use-it or lose-it policy!!! Unless you want Wednesday mornings off, then have at it!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom