Everyone Plz Read

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naturediver is lying, why did they stop driving scooters around coral? Coinicidence?

evad, i said i have no idea if he is lying. that wasnt my point at all. we shouldnt assume either. just as we shouldnt assume they moved the scooters because of guilt related to what he said. they might not be related. there are an number of reasons they could of moved. my point is that without all the facts we shouldnt take sides either way. certainley when someones livelyhood could be affected by an unsubstantiated accusation.

scubasean once bubbled...

We who?

And why don't you believe him?

We is me, the other people who don't believe her, Santa,and the Easter Bunny.

If you haven't read it you realy need to do so. He makes them sound like they are out to distroy the world. He has them causing a guys nose bleed from a decent to fast in a bubble full of air. the only time I've ever got a nose bleed was because I didn't equalize often enough and I blow to hard and broke a blood vessel in my sinus. I'm not sure but if you head is in the air equalization should I think be easier than in the water. But either way thats not there fault. He sounds to me as if he just wanted to make trouble for them. He didn't give the name in the first post but made a point to give it out later in the thread. If all he wanted to do was make them correct there short comings then he should have left that part out of a public forum and turned his concerns over to the local authorities. I'm always concerned when it comes to public forum where the accuser in anonamous and he names someone else.

and it sounds more than plausible. (the part about untrained and unskilled people running into coral)

We will never know for sure what was really true, blown out of proportion or completely false. I am very glad to see ltbz here so we at least get both sides of the story we have so eagerly judged.

If NatureDiver's accounts are true, extreme kudos to him for his strength. If he did it out of vengence for some past issue w/ the organization, I am disappointed and regret offering words of encouragement. If it has gone legal and he was telling the truth, I hope he has the courage to face it and spends time researching what his rights are, including freedom of speech.

Hopefully the situation will find resolve in the fastest and least painful way possible.

Dive safe, dive often.

that one just might get you in to hell.
(reference to removed post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom