Favorite dive sites around Cozumel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, I was curious about that too. As an old fogie that refuses to text (why wear my fingers out tapping letters on a Lilliputian keyboard when I can just call?), I'm often a little lost with those "texting" anagrams. I got LOL and ROTFLOL pretty quickly, and IMHO shows up pretty regularly on the blogs I visit, so I got that one to. But I have no idea what DSFDF means. Is there some site that gathers all of these anagrams with the full phrase so I can look them up?

DSFDF. "Different Strokes For Different Folks."

Courtesy of the Urban Dictionary :D

Yeah, I was curious about that too. As an old fogie that refuses to text (why wear my fingers out tapping letters on a Lilliputian keyboard when I can just call?), I'm often a little lost with those "texting" anagrams. I got LOL and ROTFLOL pretty quickly, and IMHO shows up pretty regularly on the blogs I visit, so I got that one to. But I have no idea what DSFDF means. Is there some site that gathers all of these anagrams with the full phrase so I can look them up?
FWIW (heh) these shorthand dealios have been around since long before wireless texting. Anyone (else) remember Usenet? Dialup modems?

BTW, I invented DSFDF, not that I believe I'm the only one to have thought of it.

Cedral has great marine life. I second Punta Sur (Devil's throat). Maracaibo is a beautiful dive but better with Nitrox. Santa Rosa is a favorite. Delilah is a nice 2nd dive. Tunich and San Juan are fun if you like fast current. Forget photography.

Acronym - a word formed from the initial letters of a phrase, such as NATO, Fubar, Scuba, or Laser. Or, in the case of an acronym which is unknown to all but a few, like DSFDF, a cryptonym.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom