Females only please - men's speedos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's European. They All wear them. Mostly. You just have to get used to it. learn to hehehehehehe quietly... But then every now and then, you get a guy who was Made for a speedo, if you know what I mean, and That makes it all worth it. :eyebrow: :banana:
Sorry for the intrusion, but I just cant pass on commenting this one..

I'm European, I've been to a fair share of European countries and I rarely see people in speedos and I don't own one.. Nope, we don't "mostly all wear them" - sorry..

I stumbled across this picture while looking at an article about this year's tough guy run in the U.K. Mind you, this took place in January so I imagine there was some shrinkage involved.

Tough Guy Challenge 2009 - The Big Picture - Boston.com
Tough Guy Challenge 2009

Billed as "the safest most dangerous taste of physical and mental endurance pain in the world", the Tough Guy Challenge took place yesterday, February 1st, on South Perton Farm, near Wolverhampton, England. Thousands of challengers (men and women) started the endurance race, with hundreds dropping out along the way due to exhaustion or injury - broken bones, dislocations, and over 600 cases of hypothermia.

Attachments

• Tough Man Obstacle Run.JPG
    Tough Man Obstacle Run.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 1,378
I stumbled across this picture while looking at an article about this year's tough guy run in the U.K. Mind you, this took place in January so I imagine there was some shrinkage involved.

Tough Guy Challenge 2009 - The Big Picture - Boston.com
Tough Guy Challenge 2009

Billed as "the safest most dangerous taste of physical and mental endurance pain in the world", the Tough Guy Challenge took place yesterday, February 1st, on South Perton Farm, near Wolverhampton, England. Thousands of challengers (men and women) started the endurance race, with hundreds dropping out along the way due to exhaustion or injury - broken bones, dislocations, and over 600 cases of hypothermia.

Is that a tribute to Borat or is it standard competition uniform?

Good heavens:shakehead:

ok... I'm no fan of Speedo's.... but you can't tell me that guys wearing a "one piece" like this is any better? :rofl3:

funny0105.jpg

Don't know what the worst thing about that pic is:
a) The outfit - and what ballet school he burgled

b) That the man is going about a normal day's task of shopping
or
c) That smug look on his face :confused:

Don't know what the worst thing about that pic is:
a) The outfit - and what ballet school he burgled

b) That the man is going about a normal day's task of shopping
or
c) That smug look on his face :confused:
I vote all of the above..
The smug look on his face, knowing he has just gone doing some shopping in the horrific outfit he stole from the ballet school...

I, also do most of my dive trips outside the country except Hawaii. Most male divers I've encountered with the exception of a father and son duo from the Netherlands I met last year, wear speedos. Those males, mainly Europeans, do come in varying sizes, to say the least. If there happens to be an eye candy in a bunch, the better the boat ride.

I can understand the appeal of a speedo or spandex, it's got to be tough getting trunks into a wetsuit and uncomfortable. Went on a dive where one guy was wearing a thong, I would have much rather he worn a speedo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom