Question Filter for Compressor to Produce O2 Compatible Air for individual use

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Keep in mind, temperature impacts (significantly) the filter life. Bauer publishes factors that you utilize tracking filter life. It is alarming what happens to your filter life when used...

Below are the different methods they provide.....

1668545144187.jpeg

@rhwestfall ... you're such a better human being than me. And I mean that, lol.

I need more of that organization in my life!! Any chance you have those in pdf form?

Does anyone know what the purpose of the "ambient temp + 18" is? Is that what bauer is considering to be the increase by the time it reaches the filter?

edit: I found it... attached an image;

@iain/hsm can you tell me what the increase over ambient is on a Rix SA-6? I can't seem to find it in any of my literature.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 63
The thing I don't like about the card method (images in posts 13 & 15 above) is that it (1) is fixed bottle sizes, and (2) assuming something like a 0-to-capacity fill (or something else they don't specify).

This is likely an ignorant question, but I can't seem to find the answer. I can get close, but not quite there.

Is Grade E generally considered to be OCA?

My test results didn't specify OCA. Up to now I have only pumped air, so wasn't really relevant.

Again, maybe a simple thing I am overlooking. Thanks!

DW

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom