First DPV - Your recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had a Farallon it was slow but bullitproof. Then a Tekna, fast but broke handles. After using AV-1s I noticed some were faster than others. Same battery but alot faster. After having the motor gone through it still was the same speed. All I can think is it needs to be wound different. I don't want to go back to a 24 volt scooter. I just want to go as fast as I know they can go.

I have a Dive X Echo scooter for sale. Mint condition. Comes with two batteries, standard body, and a hard travel case. The batteries and the case alone are worth what I am asking for this scooter.

2500.00 takes it all.

The only difference in the Echo and the Sierra is that the Echo does not have the "shift on the fly" feature. However, it can be upgraded to the Sierra for less than $250.00.

This is a great scooter and I hate to sell it, but I just bought the new Cuda.. so mama says the Echo has gotta go,.

Drop me a line if interested....

Englandnw@live.com.

Attachments

• scooter 2.jpg
    scooter 2.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 120
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom