First Phillipines trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You guys are a trip. Ask a simple question and not much later there's a regular conversation going on. Kuddos to you all. That means thanks for all the useful info.

The new place you are referring to is the Sabang Inn, at least according to my dive shop.

O nly reason I ask about the cost of eating is that I normally don't eat that much. I'm not a gourmet. I eat to stoke the furnace and stay alive. I've been with people who have to have prime rib every night for dinner. I'm happy with a hamburger and fries that I can gulp down and then strap on another tank and do a night dive.

Same goes for drinking. Most of our group will "have a few", but I'm happy with water and an occasional beer. Some might call me boring, but being 61 years old I like to say I'm just wiser. My first drink of the day is my last dive. Get my meaning?

You guys are a trip. Ask a simple question and not much later there's a regular conversation going on. Kuddos to you all. That means thanks for all the useful info.

The new place you are referring to is the Sabang Inn, at least according to my dive shop.

O nly reason I ask about the cost of eating is that I normally don't eat that much. I'm not a gourmet. I eat to stoke the furnace and stay alive. I've been with people who have to have prime rib every night for dinner. I'm happy with a hamburger and fries that I can gulp down and then strap on another tank and do a night dive.

Same goes for drinking. Most of our group will "have a few", but I'm happy with water and an occasional beer. Some might call me boring, but being 61 years old I like to say I'm just wiser. My first drink of the day is my last dive. Get my meaning?
well in which case 300-peso wood-fired pizzas, basic burgers and simple pastas would be the average meal for the most part...

give or take...

you won't need to bring a bank with you then...

Jag

Back
Top Bottom