• Paul the Pelican

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Marvin the Marlin

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • The Florida Conchs

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Barbara Manatee (manatee, manatee )
You are the one for me (one for me, one for me)
Sent from up above (up above, up above)
You are the one I love(one I love, one I love)

I just had to do it.

Tom

Well when I think of Florida I think of one of two things - the manatee, and the florida "bobwhite" .... it's the latter which brings a smile to my face every time.

My vote went to the flamingo.

Votes from Alabama, California, Illinois, Oklahoma and Ontario. For the Florida mascot? Looks to me like this balloting is null & void. We need to settle this over Mexican food after a dive. That way we know the ballot box isn't stuffed by people who don't have to live with the results.

When we do get together we need to consider only indigenous critters.

Yo Walter,
I'm in agreement with you about our mascot and food. It would be like us Florida guys trying to name the Canadians the Canuck Curlers or some other silly name. :tease: :tree: Bob
:tribute:

Originally posted by Bob
Yo Walter,
I'm in agreement with you about our mascot and food. It would be like us Florida guys trying to name the Canadians the Canuck Curlers or some other silly name. :tease: :tree: Bob
:tribute:

And what is wrong with or Canuck Curlers? Nothing silly about curlering.... hang on yes there is a sport that throws rocks, sweeps brooms, and you can win without being anywhere near the action.
:lol:

The Florida Mathamaticians!

Where there's a will, there's a way.

ID - The stirrer of things that need stirring!

ID,
I think we might call that "Fuzzy Math" :thumb: :tree: Bob
:iwagima:

Sorry to be late on this one but I've been heavily involved in the naming of the Ontario mascot with DG. Hey, who's kidding whom, I've lost sleep over it. I do want to thank everyone that contributed to our mascot. There were some great choices.

Having said that and looking at the poll, I feel that one of the things synonomous with Florida is missing, - THE PIRATE . As for the name, oh, I don't know, something like
a - Fearless the Freebooter
b - Bucolic the Buccaneer
c - Clement the Corsair
d - Primacy the Plunderer
e - Fustian the Filibuster
f - Paltry the Picaroon
g - Morris the Marauder
h - Peter the Privateer
i - Swindler the Sea Rover

I know only a Floridian should be involved in the process. However, because of all the assistance received by us, I felt it was only neighbourly to throw in a few. Enjoy elation in your epithet endeavours.

The moose gets my vote.......................

Damm I am in the wrong section again...................

First the ladies only section and now this...........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom