Ft. Pickens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

$45.00 for the dive sounds great to me. I'm in, just hope the weather cooperates. Just post and let me know when you need the money to secure the seat.

I got the map from the barracuda dive club website www.barracudadiveclub.org It is originally a Dive Pros map and the Barracuda's have it due to the club meetings being at Dive Pros.

If you need one more, I'm in. But if my presence empties the boat, I'm going to develop a complex. I'll call you later.

Got room for 6, First come first serve.
Call me to add your name to the list.

I know that you are not open on Wednesdays right? I can call and reserve by credit card over the phone right? If so I'll be giving you a call tommorow (Thursday) and reserve my spot.

Now who else is gonna step-up?:D

wjefferis:
I know that you are not open on Wednesdays right? I can call and reserve by credit card over the phone right? If so I'll be giving you a call tommorow (Thursday) and reserve my spot.

Now who else is gonna step-up?:D

I know there is at least already one spot taken. I'm not saying who took it though...

Gary, I forgot to ask is this going to be a one or two tank dive?

SuPrBuGmAn:
I'd be interested if I can round up a buddy, get off your *** Paul! :D
I have 3 on the book for this trip with at least one more spot spoken for not counting You SuPrBuGmAn.:confused:

Back
Top Bottom