Ft. Pickens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amadus98:
Hello guys... im intrested..... is this a boat dive or a shore dive and whats the 45 bucks for??? If you still need someone im game just need i bit of info..
Come on and join Us its about a 10 mile boat ride from Orange Beach, east on the ICWW to Pensacola Bay.
We have 2 spots left You can call G.G.D. for booking # below.

amadus98:
Hello guys... im intrested..... is this a boat dive or a shore dive and whats the 45 bucks for??? If you still need someone im game just need i bit of info..

THough this is an inshore (or in bay) dive that is normally a shore dive, $45 bucks for a 2 tank boat dive is pretty cheap.

Normally a 2 tank dive that is inshore is more like $70 bucks and you might only go 3 miles from the inlet. (just for comparision purposes).

ALRIGHT!!!!! thanks guys im in... Ill call in the morning as soon as i get off work and make my resv. Im looking forward to meeting you all. Im new to the area and havent met any divers yet. WOOHOO i cant wait.

I did a night dive there way back in the 80's. It was a fun, interesting dive but I am sure lots of things are different now. (Including how you get there.) You guys have fun.

Mike

I have my spot and it sounds like this is going to be a good trip. I just hope this stinking weather will break and let a little sun in.

On a side note I checked the NOAA's data retreival station on the Pensacola Municipal pier (near palafox) and it was reading a water temp of 59.4*. Make sure ya'll have enough to stay warm. Hopefully a little sun will keep the ambient temp up which will make all the difference.

I'm going to dive with my Mares 6.5 isotherm semi-dri with hood and keep my divegear boat coat close for the ride out and surface intervals. What are you guys/gals plan on using?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom