Ft. Pickens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Probably not gonna make this one, gonna save the money for a little trip into New Orleans the weekend before Mardi Gras.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Probably not gonna make this one, gonna save the money for a little trip into New Orleans the weekend before Mardi Gras.

Uh huh ….. He’s just a little old Horny Toad .

algulfdiver:
Tom,
What about You, want a Spot?
I have 2 left.

I'll tell you what I'll do if you don't mind. I'll take a spot and pay for it. if I cant make it because of work or my little one to be born anytime now we will give another a free ride hows that sound. We should be working up behind the Post Office that week so it's looking good. I will freezeeeeee

amadus98:
Hello guys... im intrested..... is this a boat dive or a shore dive and whats the 45 bucks for??? If you still need someone im game just need i bit of info..

Ft Pickens is currently only accessible by boat, so the $45 is for Gary's Hospitable boat ride. Sometimes food is included in his longer trips.There seems to be quite a bit to see off Ft. Pickens, and Ft McRee is across the bay, underwater.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom