Funny things happened trying to book Hotel Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does this mean that Freq. Flyer miles (such as they are..) are combined also, or are they separate? It would be nice if this fed my AA FF account also.

Problem solved. I talked to USAir, and they were only too happy to switch the frequent flyer # from theirs to my AA # on the ticket, and now they say the miles will go directly into my AA account. I just checked, and indeed the AA # is on the records under my trip locator number, so Bob's your uncle!:crafty: (Now we will see if this actually happens....) Lifting off tomorrow at 5:15, so that means we get to the airport at O dark 3:30. :( Wonderful beginning, wouldn't you say? It does tend to cut down on the crowds, though...

Problem solved. I talked to USAir, and they were only too happy to switch the frequent flyer # from theirs to my AA # on the ticket, and now they say the miles will go directly into my AA account. I just checked, and indeed the AA # is on the records under my trip locator number, so Bob's your uncle!:crafty: (Now we will see if this actually happens....) Lifting off tomorrow at 5:15, so that means we get to the airport at O dark 3:30. :( Wonderful beginning, wouldn't you say? It does tend to cut down on the crowds, though...
At that airport you can show up at 5 and have no problem making a 515 flight. Down here in Chicago it definitely would be a Odark 2:30 arrival for a 515 flight. I take the 730pm spirit to MSP all the time and have to get to terminal by 430 to make it. The 730pm spirit out of MSP I get there a 630 and have no problems.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom