Gilboa Greet & Meet April 16 - 18, 2004 (new)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frankenmuth_tom:
It's no big deal really. My AL30 that I want to rig for a pony is in being Hydro'ed and probably won't be back for diving on the weekend.
Ooooooooh....you mean a "diving pony"....I thought you meant "Pony Keg" and that there was going to possibly be an issue with the beer...I guess it's clear what's on my mind.

Big-t-2538:
Ooooooooh....you mean a "diving pony"....I thought you meant "Pony Keg" and that there was going to possibly be an issue with the beer...I guess it's clear what's on my mind.

Didn't they use to do a show in Florida with a woman riding a diving horse? I thought Tom was a wee bit too big for a diving pony, PETA will be sure to go after him :jestera: .

Tom

gtxl1200:
Or did you just make it up??
It was real at the time... but of course it has changed again.......... :(

AmyJ:
It was real at the time... but of course it has changed again.......... :(

Well, it still looks pretty good. Low chance of rain, partly cloudy and high temps around 65 or so, with a low in the mid 40's. Now that the rainstorm is out of there, maybe the vis will clear in the next couple days and we can have some good diving. :wink:

Room for two More?

Garfish and myself WVMike would like to join the meet and greet. We are planning on arriving around 11 am Saturday morning.

Looking forward to meeting other board members.

What can we bring to contribute? Will there be a kitty to pitch in some $ if that would be a help?

thanks

WVMike:
Room for two More?

Garfish and myself WVMike would like to join the meet and greet. We are planning on arriving around 11 am Saturday morning.

Looking forward to meeting other board members.

What can we bring to contribute? Will there be a kitty to pitch in some $ if that would be a help?

thanks

Bring something to add into the potluck (like a bucket of chicken or something) and welcome!

I'll have a place for everyone to sign-in, and we'll have namebadges available so you know who your talking to, when you meet them. Potluck starts at 2:30 or so. We'll be taking donations for the draft beer...

Look forward to seeing you!

frankenmuth_tom:
I'll have a place for everyone to sign-in, and we'll have namebadges available so you know who your talking to, when you meet them.
I'll bring something....but I don;t know what....

However...I will promise not to wear a badge. I'm usually rather easy to spot with a blue or black TERRY LABONTE hat...

My name is Tony....I will not be far from the beer or the food (well, that's the plan anyway) once done diving for the day....

frankenmuth_tom:
Well, it still looks pretty good. Low chance of rain, partly cloudy and high temps around 65 or so, with a low in the mid 40's. Now that the rainstorm is out of there, maybe the vis will clear in the next couple days and we can have some good diving. :wink:
It is supposed to improve, but hard to imagine at the moment. Here in Dayton OH it is about 35 degrees with sleet/rain and a terrible wind. Just went out back and saw that we just lost a tree that was about 3 1/2 feet in diameter... ouch!! Guess we'll be chopping firewood...It will be a bit green for this weekend... but next year.. :)

I'll most likely be adding 3 "mystery people" aka AOW students who want to get a fun dive in before we start doing class dives in May. Please make them feel welcome in their wetsuits :D I told them to bring something to contribute if they want to participate in the potluck.
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
I'll most likely be adding 3 "mystery people" aka AOW students who want to get a fun dive in before we start doing class dives in May. Please make them feel welcome in their wetsuits :D I told them to bring something to contribute if they want to participate in the potluck.
Ber :lilbunny:

Looks like we'll have a pretty good sized turnout! I suppose I'll be able to identify the 'mystery people' by the pretty blue color of their lips after diving in the 45 degree quarry????
:eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom