Good on-line shops to purchase a Dry-suit from?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i read that TLS stands for Thin Like Silk....dont know. never seen one in person to tell....

Having a custom from the get go (semi anyway after about 40 different measurements) with my OS Systems HD Pro I don't think I could replace it with one from online or off the rack unless it fit perfectly. It was 1650 with light & heavy undergarments, relief zipper and commercial dry glove system. That was 2 years ago and I understand the price has gone up. But I have seen the difficulties encountered with suits that don't fit just right. As to make I really don't think it matters as long as the fit is correct, it has the features you need and want, and does what it's supposed to- keep you warm and dry. Bottom line fit, fit ,fit. Everything else is icing on the cake. And anysuit can be streamlined if it fits correctly. Dry suits by their nature will not be used to set speed records. To say one is more than another is not necessarily correct. A friend had a white's hybrid? trilam top, neoprene bottom. It is a custom and his fits him as well as mine does me. If at all possible unless you are a perfect fit go custom or even semi. It will be worth the money and time you spend waiting to get it.

GONEHAWKN:
i read that TLS stands for Thin Like Silk....dont know. never seen one in person to tell....

the tls material does appear to be thin like silk to the eye but is actually very durable. :wink:

Another vote for divetank. I bought a stock Bare suit at a great price, and had very fast delivery.

I bought a stock DUI suit 4 weeks ago from divetank. Still waiting. :(

have you called to ask what the deal is? i know mine wil take little time because is was not a size that was kept in stock.

Bill

I call once a week to get an update. Last week he said the "shipping guy" was right next to him and that he was going to send it out and would email me when he did. No email yet.

hoosier:
Lol~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:D I see you feel my pain

all4scuba05:
:D I see you feel my pain

Believe me.... You aren't only one. There have been many mixed reviews about that shop.

They are monitoring this board and know what is going on. It is all about their marketting and way of business.

Back
Top Bottom