Goodbye

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As I'm reading what had transpired during my lunch hour walk, I'm thinking, "Cat and o2 clean have hijacked this thread."

cat once bubbled...
This thread is now hijacked :armed:
All shall follow the Path of Pudding.

And I read, your very blatant admission of such. Tsk Tsk.

What about the seriousness of this thread? Jep doesn't feel welcome here, a hand full of others are firing off sarcastic posts, which offend and make the masses unhappy and feel unwelcome, just like poor Jep. YOU two can blame yourselves if poor Jep feels his plight is so inconsequential that you would rather talk about pudding fights.

That's it Cat, I off to the kitchen to prepare my big can of whoopass chocolate pudding! I'll see you on Friday, you better be prepared for fight club.

Let the pudding w**s begin!!

Am I allowed to say "W**"?

Edited to remove the word "war"

Whaddya think we are - *amateur* thread hijackers? Puh-leaze :rolleyes:

Lessee - would we rather derail this thread and talk about pudding than read sarcastic posts about jep's plight? You betcha. Ain't nothing 'bout pudding to make jep or the masses unhappy and feel unwelcome, I'm betting. :D

But you do have a valid point - I had overlooked something. I think jep can't have chocolate so... Patty? Buttercotch? Lemon? Anything but banana, please. All Hail Pudding - it's GUE, too!

I have no idea where O-ring has ventured off to. He was Instant Messaging with me this morning, said he had to go, and POOF, he was outta there!
I was at the dive shop...where you fools should have been! I can't believe how much time you waste on this board...really... :D

So what's the problem here? Jep won't come back to the board until there's chocolate pudding? ..or was it something about jello? You guys are hard to follow..

umm, how did I end up in a bad hentai anime plot? :kitty:
(just so long as there's no tentacles, brrrr!)

We are *not* hard to follow - see the trail of pudding drips? We're just too slick to catch! :tease:

(I was at the dive shop on Monday and there's no point in going back until my regs are in, so there, nyahh!)

o2 clean once bubbled...
Kjunheart........ where are you dwahling!

HAIL TO THE PUDDING! :boom:

Here! Here! I just talked to Walter & he told me that I was invited to join in on this thread. Wow...step away from the computer to book a dive and look where it gets me!

Mmmm chocolate pudding! I am a slave to the pudding! Hail to the pudding

Quote: Nice, warm, chocolate pudding. If I rub your back with it, will you rub mine?"

So who needs a warm chocolate pudding massage? It's a threesome girls! I'll wrestle you for rights to take the speedo off! :D

kjunheart once bubbled...
So who needs a warm chocolate pudding massage? It's a threesome girls! I'll wrestle you for rights to take the speedo off! :D

I'm sure O-ring won't mind :tease: when he's down in Florida soon!

Hmmmmmmm......... hey Cat, care to take a trip to Florida in August? Florida, Sun, Pudding & O-ring! Can life get any better?
:mean:

Umm, I meant.. is there enough PUDDING to go around?

Why ever not? Mmm, warm water diving - what a thought...
Assuming I can get away from work and that I can bear to drag myself away from the Thunder Bay nightlife. :rolleyes:
Mind you, Florida in August is kind-of a waste - better to wait until November. How long does pudding stay fresh in the hot Florida sun?

Hmm, Jame, when do your exams end? There probably isn't enough O-ring to go around... :D
kjunheart - you're on!Step away from your computer and the next thing you know, you're knee-deep in... pudding.
All Hail Pudding!

We were talking about one anyway...so what sayeth you pudding disciples? Cozumel or some place warm and cheap in an October-Feb timeframe?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom