Half way done with Rescue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheHuth

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Got some of the pool excercises done on Tuesday. Got all the book work done tonight, along with the final test.

We're going to do all remaining work in the open water. I figured I've got 1 or 2 good days of diving and I'll be all done.

I loved my rescue check-out dives... With the exception of almost loosing my brand new mask, best couple of dives in a while
:yeahbaby:

don't feel bad when they review the scenarios with you.

they say you learn more from mistakes...

We've done the exercise 7 in a pool. It is very difficult to pull off. And thats the one that needs to be perfected in the ocean before I'll be certified. So I know what I'm in for :)

You are brave! It's a tough cert, I've seen some check out dives for that cert. Good luck and hope to run into you diving some day, but not in a rescue scenario please.

The last dives are the most fun ... and craziest. You'll be exhausted, physically and mentally. In a good way. I loved Rescue.

The victim doesn't need his fins

Tough course, if i knew how tough it was prior, i doubt i would have done it, lol. Glad i did though.

I'm two weeks out from finishing up. I'm hoping for a challenge. Its hard to learn anything if its just handed to you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom