Happy Birthday PHD!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Happy Birthday bud.

Did he crash the last one? :rofl3:

It died back in May. I think it was a D70. He wasn't sure what happened but got it out of his car and it didn't work anymore.

I wouldn't think that car heat would kill one that easily, so it must have had another issue.

The one he had on his plane was a different camera. (which may or may not have crashed by now...)

untitled-2.jpg

awww shucks guys...

to answer the myriad of questions,

Yes, I had some redneck blood, mom's side of the family is from the area, all the way back to some family members being from the Creek tribe.

Yup, still kicking. Loving the life as a ranger.

pssst, actually, 32.

no, no back room, just busy with the new career choice.
I have a proper wing for the stick, took it off a glider, it works awesome.

I didn't crash the camera that Mike was talking about.

I don't think it was the summer heat (alone). I have had the camera for a few years, and used it for thousands of photos. I even accidentally left it out in the rain one night while camping in a tent on the side of a mountain (woke up to see it sitting in a puddle).

I have crashed one camera. The other is fine, and I had it up in the air today capturing video of the beach.

I knew you had to have redneck in you....that stuff can't be learned...it has to be bred into you :D

Fred is really a pretty good photographer. He took some really good pics of my little boy last year on the beach. We've got several of them framed and in his room.

I didn't crash the camera that Mike was talking about.

I don't think it was the summer heat (alone). I have had the camera for a few years, and used it for thousands of photos. I even accidentally left it out in the rain one night while camping in a tent on the side of a mountain (woke up to see it sitting in a puddle).

that reminds me... I need to mail you your birthday gift :D (If I can find it).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom