Have Boat, Need Divers/Alabama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hahahah.. that's funny Frank... How ya been? What ever happened to those pictures? I was hoping to see that shark....

Hey, I'd love to go spearfishing with you next time we're vacationing in the gulf.

AL

Hahahah.. that's funny Frank... How ya been? What ever happened to those pictures? I was hoping to see that shark....

I knew you'd like the sandbar reference! :D

You still want to see the video eh? I'll upload it to Vimeo tonight and post it in this thread or PM it.

You could not imagine how aggravating it can be trying to find dive buddies. I LOVE to spearfish and can not find reliable dive buddies. I get a dive in here and there but not nearly as often as I would like.

We can take my boat or I'm more than happy to share expenses on yours.. I live in Daphne, Alabama and usually launch out of Orange Beach.. I'm new to this forum so I hope this is the right area for this post. Don't be shy..

Well Well look what the Cat drug in. As you can see on this board you will find all kinds of dive buddies. Just watch that Bugman he has shifty eyes and Gills behind his ears. Welcome to the board friend. Just don’t give up on fishing to :D

Tom W

Sure thing man, I'll be here...

Works for me as long as you don't mind sharing your boat with a squid.

AL

live in mobile, al and need to get some more dives in as well. available a good number of days. not a spearfisher, but i need to learn how to use the hawaiian trident i have. so maybe i can watch and learn.

Works for me as long as you don't mind sharing your boat with a squid.

AL

Squid !?! Wait a minute now..... You didn't say anything about being a Navy man.. LOL .... Just kidding bud.. Let's get to it..

Squid !?! Wait a minute now..... You didn't say anything about being a Navy man.. LOL .... Just kidding bud.. Let's get to it..

That's great, sounds like you need a professional to drive anyway, you jar heads are too used to running over and through stuff. I'll drop you a note next time I'm down there. I've got a smaller 2-band speargun. My 3-band sawed off magnum was stolen several years ago. I may need to replace it.

AL

Back
Top Bottom