Hawaii's Horror--a photo essay of my sleepless night.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Should we be calling you the "Bug Lady"?

that's better than some names I have....Centipedes look prehistoric. I just wanna know what end they get you with. Cause they have jaw-pincher things and then they have these curly prongs at the back, like scorpions almost. Are they related to scorpions? Where is kidspot? JB has vipers in his sleeping bag...poisonous too. and think, we still just worry about lawyers!

You have a beautiful bed, though. If it wasn't for the centipede thing I could sleep soundly on it I think.

I can't believe you guys haven't jumped all over this...

catherine96821:
Didn't I just say to all my ohana last week that as soon as the rain stopped, the centipedes would make a B-line for my bed? .

Who doesn't right???

catherine96821:
Oh, and the rat that fell in the pool and got in bed with me did not show up yet. I may have to start closing my doors at night.

Sorry I haven't been by yet.

There, I had to do it.

Was the actual color of the centipede as shown in the pictures or did you play with the color a bit? All the centipedes I've seen are a real dark brown or black - even the baby ones.

The centipedes, the rat and now the lizards . . . yech. My skin is crawling just thinking about it.

I think you may want to start closing your doors before they take over your house.

catherine96821:
This is like my fifth one in my bed. My room is upstairs, I think they come in through the air conditioner. No wonder I can't keep a man.

A good man would fight off these buggers for you... :bigun2:

or perhaps be equally as terrified... :sprint:

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom