Hear ye, hear ye... announcing the MOST important day of the year...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmmm...I think everyone should just hug everyone else. That way no one feels left out! But yes...I think 25 is younge and 80...well...you're only as old as you feel. :thumb:

Originally posted by NetDoc

To send all those gifts that I deserve just pm me and you will get my street addy... yeah, right! [/B]
That's right your gift is in the mail! :rolleyes: I mailed it at the same time that I prepaid my taxes and contributed to the Bill Clinton post presidency campain fund. As I recall your gift was really, really, expensive too. Like a new scotter or rebreather or something. Honest. Be patient it should be there anytime now. Are you waiting by the mailbox with baited breath? Don't move, you wouldn't want to miss it. It should arrive right after Publisher Clearing House does. I think the mail person is walking up your street right now. Better make a quick check. :jester:

Well..... I wanted to get you a gift, but.... somewhere between here and the store I ended up poor, or cheap, or both. Appreciate you anyway. It's the almost thought that counts right.

(I like Hug a Geek day. I'm a geek! I just hope my mother doesn't find out. She had such high hopes for me!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom