Holy hog!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wanna hit the like button but that's not quite right either lol

Lol. No comment.

AB, I can understand that. I am sure Peter will take care of you am help you out.

There is no way I would be able tolerate them hanging down like that, just looks sloppy to me lol.

I want to get my hands on the razor system peronally.

Before you commit to the Razor, I'd strongly suggest taking a look at the Stealth. It's easier to adjust without throwing everything out of whack, and I think the wing is much nicer.

So I recieved my new hog regulator toady and am completly blown away at the quality. But this got me thinking...How do I determine what the lenght of the long hose should be ( Ill be taking a sidemount course hopefully in the not to distant future)? I know sidemount is a personalized set up but whats your general "Rule of thumb" way of figuring it out with out buying a bunch of different hoses?

if you use the z-system, your hoses are the standard hogarthian length.

Before you commit to the Razor, I'd strongly suggest taking a look at the Stealth. It's easier to adjust without throwing everything out of whack, and I think the wing is much nicer.

Who makes the stealth? I'll look into it. I want to be as stream line as possible with a simple system ( which is what the razor appeared to be to me ).

Who makes the stealth? I'll look into it. I want to be as stream line as possible with a simple system ( which is what the razor appeared to be to me ).
The razor will not be streamlined with steel tanks (the Razor bungies allow them hang down too dang low), and the wing is big assballon on your back. Look at what cave peeps in FL are actually diving, its not a Razor...

The razor will not be streamlined with steel tanks (the Razor bungies allow them hang down too dang low), and the wing is big assballon on your back. Look at what cave peeps in FL are actually diving, its not a Razor...

What system do you use rjack?

---------- Post added January 12th, 2013 at 12:02 AM ----------

So I took a look at the xdeep system and I have to say I do like it, and knowing that I can save about 150 bucks I just might try and get it. This is why I love this forum.

Here is some information about the Stealth from one of the guys who designed it.

Here is some information about the Stealth from one of the guys who designed it.

Lmao that first video was actually the first one I watched before you posted it :D

oh, they don't have to hang down like that. you tilt the reg so they're laying across your chest. once i've gotten them right, i've never had them drag or catch.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom