How do you say No to diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is no way to fight this addiction so just give in and go diving! :) I wonder if the compressed air does something to our brains? Maybe the dive shops lace their air with crack or something, hehehe!

Haahahhahahahahhahaha ..... Yup! I agree diving is seriously addicted.

You are female, single and have trouble saying no. Man, why weren't you around when I was young and single.:eyebrow: Personally I'd do the study, but I was always accused of being a compulsive overachiever in grad school. Fortunately I eventually overcame it. Do well in law school and you can afford to dive all the cool dive locations in the world instead of just your neighborhood.

I mean my LSAT score determines whether I will get into law school or not. Pretty life-changing event
Of course it is! It could determine whether you become a waitress, an unemployed lawyer from a low-tier school struggling with her student loans, or an unemployed lawyer from an ivy-league school, bankrupt because of student loans!
:D

Good luck!

How ready are your for the test? Can you possibly be more ready. With that said, diving will always bee there, and once you get into law school and get a job you can continue diving...

There comes a time in everyone's life when you have to decide what is most important. In your case, you must decide between diving and studying. Diving will give you two days of fun while studying for (and subsequently passing) your LSAT exam will directly impact the course of your life. I guess it boils down to how ready are you for the exam and are you willing to go through this again if you don't pass?

If you were my child and asked me what to do, I'd tell you to go on one of the day's dives to clear your head and then use the remaining time to study those areas that you feel weakest in. JMHO

Melanie, at your age you should have the energy for both ... it just cuts into your sleep time for a couple days.

Study, go diving, take your test ... and save the sex for celebrating after you've passed your exam ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Very funny thread. I'm glad you're diving today, I would have chosen diving too if I were in your situation.

Good luck on your LSAT!!!!

Back
Top Bottom