Votes: 44 64.7%
  • on the floor somewhere

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • dsassembled everything and keep on each individual proteced case

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My drysuit , backplate and wing and underwear get hung on hangers, along with my detached hood and gloves.

The rest of my gear mask, fins, knife, regulator remain in the dive bag, after being cleaned and rinsed. The bag is left open to air dry.

I use two dive bags, one for dry gear and one for wet.
Keeps things tidy on a dive boat and keeps my cloths, towel and drysuit underwear dry between dives.
Mike D

When going diving everything goes in the trunk.

When diving from a boat everything goes in the bag with wheels.

After cleaning everything hangs to dry.

Is there more to it?

Built a rack in the garage for everything to hang on - when the weather gets to hot to keep it out there, it stays up till dry, then moves to a closet in the house .... travels in a large Rubbermaid container in the back of the car for dives ......

I break everything down before storing. Most of it goes into a hardside box while my suits are kept in the closet in the bedrrom. The digital equipment stays in a pelican case at all times.

Wreck Ranger

Love the golf club cover, will have to pick up a couple. At the moment my wetsuits and BC are hanging in the basement. During the dive season all my gear generally stays in our dive trailer. BC's, wetsuits, booties, etc hang inside. Tanks are racked on each side and Reg sets, camera, toolbox, lights, spares, etc, in the dry storage compartment, mostly in rubbermaid containers. We've a couple of wheeled bags that get used for short day trips, but they only get packed just before we travel.

I live in a large apartment and have a Scuba Equipment walk in closet. Kinda like a James Bond setup :rolleyes:

Inside all suits and BCs are hanging. Masks, regs, weights and computers are on shelves in plastic boxes. Fins are on shelves and boots and tanks are on the floor. Everything is labeled and matched.

This way I walk in, grab what I need and I am off on another mission.

No really :thumb:

Enjoy the ride
:mean:

I was at the pool today and again the 5 driver golf cover is really handy to protect the computer from getting banged around by the regs, floor ...etc while on the move :D

Do we really need a specific hanger made for BC ??? Can i just use 3 cheap plastic hanger for the BC ?999

Stone: your garage RULES !! This is the first time i ve seen a garage so equipped for Scuba Diving !! ALl you need now is a big indoor dive tank for drills 99!! :)

But fo the most part, airs out/dries in the bed of the pickup on the way home (1-1/2 ~ 2 hrs). Drysuit gets hung in the backyard (garage? ~ with avg < 20% humidity, hanging on the tree is pretty effective!) on a rack until dry. Anything else that isn't dry gets laid out to dry, and then it all goes in a duffle and in the closet away from sunlight.

Diving in New Mexico isn't all that great, but getting gear dried out isn't an issue.

Trade off, I guess!

:)

Everything i have is stored in my old army footlocker (composite)
and a rubbermaid container.
All i do is grab my tanks, two boxes and off i go. I hang my wetsuit up until i go, keeps it looking better than crammed into a case for weeks on end.

Scubaddawg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom