How long have you been diving?

How long have you been diving?

• I am a Student or certified less than 1 year ago.

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • 1-3 years

Votes: 23 11.8%
  • 3-5 years

Votes: 19 9.7%
  • 5-10 years

Votes: 25 12.8%
  • 10-20 years

Votes: 43 22.1%
  • 20-30 years

Votes: 26 13.3%
  • More than 30 years

Votes: 55 28.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think, despite the large number of relatively new divers that frequent the site, there is a core membership of people with quite a bit of experience.

One thing I am getting from this - SB is not representative of the overall diving population.

One thing I am getting from this - SB is not representative of the overall diving population.
and/or those of us who responded to this poll are not representative of the SB population.

Well, that much is clear just from the fact that we actively talk about diving online while we are not diving...

24 years for me, started when I was 19, I'm going on 43, so that 55,81% of my life spent as a diver :D, hope to improve that % :dork2:

Going on three years now, but I hit the ground running and haven't exactly slowed down :D

17 years this July with no breaks!

Certified for your 3-5 year category now, but first dived 35 years ago 'professionally' then took a break for 30 ish years - P

6 to 7. Certified as OWD in 2007. Now DCS under SSI (I hate those intials as seems to be a decompression illness). Now doing my firsts arms as a dive pro.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom