How long since you went to the Prom?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBAJENNIFER

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
In another thread I happened to notice a link in JustLeesa's sig line...which I will shamelessly plug again here :D

The NeighborHeart Prom

After I clicked on the link, I got a pretty good laugh at the old prom pictures and thought I would see if anyone is brave enough to post theirs!

Mine was 1991 and I'll post it as soon as I get home and can access my Photobucket account...

Anyone else?? :blinking:

Prom? What's that? :D

What a great cause! While I will not be able to attend, I will forward the info on to some friends that live in the area.

I went to prom last year...but, I'm a high school teacher, so I go every year. I don't know if that is a good or bad thing...hmmm.

But are you willing to share pictures??? :D

Well, let's see . . .
. . . the uni-brow was still the rage among the youg ladies and the saber tooth cat fur tux was the "in thing" for the young beauxs to be wearing.

the K-ave Man

Sounds like a good cause and a fun time!

I'll share the following(Me center picture).
prom.jpg

Actually it won't be too hard to guess the year since it is on the border of the pic you scanned!! 1970!!

Guess make you older than me! I'll have to see if I can find my from circa 1979!

Big hair and bright clothes!

Jeff

Back
Top Bottom