how old is your C Card

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know the date but one of our LDS owners here in Atlanta holds the YMCA Instructor #1 card! He is an old man but has alot of sound advice. His name is George Krasle. His website is at http://www.divingworldusa.com .

He has a mueseum in his dive shop and Georgia's first hyperberic chamber in his store too.

I have my original 2004 card...don't everyone laugh at once!

Jeremy

JKSteger:
I don't know the date but one of our LDS owners here in Atlanta holds the YMCA Instructor #1 card! He is an old man but has alot of sound advice. His name is George Krasle. His website is at http://www.divingworldusa.com .

He has a mueseum in his dive shop and Georgia's first hyperberic chamber in his store too.

I have my original 2004 card...don't everyone laugh at once!

Jeremy

I stop there every time I am in Atlanta. It's a great place to spend an hour.

1994 Nasds

Acuc/naui 1977

I did my first Y course at age 13 in 1965. Because they would not rate a 13-year-old, I went back every year until 16, when I went to work with Demi McClure.

I guess that now makes me a 53-year-old pup, among curmudgeons.

Reissued by NASDS, AOW dated 09/70

NAUI OW June 1985, comming up on that 20 year ann. Wonder if there will be a class reuion? :)

Original cert was issued in 67, I have been diving steady since 65.

Diving since about 1967 with no card. In 1987 I traded a pony bottle and 5 bucks for an SSI open water card from my LDS instructor when changing times required a c-card to dive. Did not get any advanced training until the mid 90's. Now I have a couple dozen cards and thank Neptune I only have a few micro bubbles floating around my system.

Back
Top Bottom