Hows the Diving in Aruba ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was in Aruba three weeks ago and have been to Cozumel three times. I'll go back to Coz, but probably not to Aruba. It's not that I didn't have nice dives in Aruba; I did, but the coral reefs in Cozumel are much more impressive. Aruba has the wrecks, but once you've done them, you've done them. My vote would be for Coz.

Hey, Scubaboard Moderators. How did I get promoted to SB moderator? I'm not one, by the way.

Thanks for all the great replys... I will check out th videos and let everyone know how our trip went...

How close is Bonaire to Aruba, is this something we could make day trip out of, and dive there one day during our trip to Aruba?

Ronrosa, great videos... very nice work...

Not that close, Curacao is in between too. There's no ferry and obviously flying for a day trip of diving doesn't work. (There used to be a ferry between Bonaire & Curacao but not anymore.)

S.E.Aruba Fly'N dive (www.searuba.com) does trips to Bonaire & Curacao. It looks like a 3 day trip

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom