Hurricane? Are You Doing Anything?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good luck with the hurricane, hope it dont do you any harm..

DennisS:
Don't forget to fill up the cars, gas stations don't work without power
As we found out last October with the earthquake, water stops too without power. Apparently pumped everywhere, no gravity feed like SoCal.

hmmm...we still had water...up on Punchbowl (until the water was past a certain level) and in Waikiki....I really felt sorry for the people that live on the 4th floor and up (3rd floor isn't that bad.... :wink: )

I'd guess whatever area still had some water in the system above their elevation, yeah, for a while, until drained out.:eyebrow:

It was definitely out in Hawaii Kai, and on the 11th floor of a Waikiki condo.

hee hee...that I can see :wink:

Oh...one more thing we have a radio something like this...pretty handy if you don't have to worry about batteries :wink:

I pray all works out for everyone in Hawaii. Fill the cars, stock up on water, batteries and canned food. Earthquakes here, hurricanes there, we just can't be too prepared. I’ll second Catherine should get the camera ready!

Dave

Just a thought you might want to have a first aid kit, and lots of hand wipes they really do come in handy if the water supply is low. You guys be careful and if you need a place to come let me know and I will open up Kawamas for everyone. (Free of charge)
305 664-5216 or 305 587-1925 call anytime day or night

ahhh

thanks!

Those Floridians have been to hurricane boot camp..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom